website is owned and operated by QPay India Private Limited, Chennai. All Content on the Web Site is the property of QPay India Private Limited. Shikshafeecollect.com authorizes you to view and use the Content on the web site solely for your personal, noncommercial use.
2) Use of the site:
Use of the website is offered to you on condition of acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these terms, as may be posted on the website from time to time. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. ‘Deep-linking’, ’embedding’ or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
3) Our Rights:
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website.
- These Conditions changes from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions, you must immediately stop using the Website.
- We will use our reasonable endeavors' to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
Registering at Shikshafeecollect is a free service and you will receive a username and password upon completing the website's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. Make your contact details available to shikshafeecollect.com & its partners, you may be contacted by shikshafeecollect.com partners for education information through email, telephone and SMS.
- We follow strict data security standards to ensure safe optimized transactions. Immense care is taken via advanced industry-standard-encryption to ensure the confidentiality of user information stored on our systems.
- We never store your debit card, credit card or bank related information on our site.
- User information such as name, address, mobile number, email ID, etc.., and other information provided to us through the site will be stored for our particular use to communicate with the user.
- We may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, when required by law, to enforce our corporate policies, or to protect our rights, property, or safety. We do not provide these information to agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
You may not reproduce, modify, display, sell, or distribute the content, or use it in any other way for public or commercial purpose. The foregoing limitations include, but are not limited to, copying or adapting the HTML code used to generate web pages on the site, as well as any graphics.
Users who violate these Terms and Conditions may be denied access to the Web Site at the sole discretion of Shikshafeecollect.com.